We offer an end-to-end service from concept through to completion. We provide our clients with a single point of contact to help streamline the communication process and alleviate the challenges an interior refurbishment project can bring.
We pride ourselves on our ability to expertly manage even the most complex of projects, consistently delivering projects on time, every time, within budget whether they are in the hotel and leisure, healthcare or commercial sectors.
Hospitality projects can be hugely challenging for owners, project teams and design teams, especially at costing stages and getting near to deadlines. Working With You, we are part of the project team from the outset and we liaise between all parties with a calm and friendly approach. We have been told it’s appreciated by many! When the paint is dry, we are there sprinkling Robena magic dust to bring the site to life, working side-by-side with other trades to hit deadlines and leave the site with a high-five.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We Listen – Full walk rounds help enormously to talk through ideas and visions before pen is put to paper
- Design Consultancy and Concept Design Assistance – keeping mindful eyes on budget, practicality and aesthetics
- Hand-crafted Bespoke Workmanship – hand-sewing and craftsmanship using traditional skills from many years of combined experience. The Future of Tradition is literally in our hands
- Full Site Measures – take in all potential specifications and potential issues. Full survey reports are recorded and photographed by our team with ease. Our very experienced team converse confidently and easily on site with those who matter and highlight potential problems ahead of time to enable us to offer solutions to avoid them
- Supply of All Components and Hardware – let us tell you what’s best, what’s new and what is cost effective
- Full Installation Services – by our own team of highly-experienced fitters who are a pleasure to have on site with positivity and genuine desire to achieve our own no snagging policy